Incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 it was originally known as Indian Flange & Manufacturing Company Pvt. Ltd. and was engaged in the manufacture of Tri-sure closure systems. The name was subsequently changed to Tri-sure India Pvt. Ltd. The company was converted into a public limited company in 1975.
With the ownership pattern changing over a period of time, in 1993 the name was also changed to Balmer Lawrie - Van Leer Limited along with expansion of capacity of closure products and addition of new activities such as plastic containers.
CIN No - U99999MH1962PLC012424
ISIN No – INE920D01015